Istria Cooking Classes
… join us to the cooking class of Istria
We will pick you up from your accommodation and make our way to the farm through the Istrian hinterland. On our way, we will stop at the local honey or olive oil producer.
Upon arrival at the farm, you will be taken to a short tour. Visit the truffle-hunting dogs, chickens and sheep. After, we will make our way to the kitchen and where you will start your cooking class.
You will be preparing some traditional Istrian dishes with the secret ingredients provided by our hosts. The lunch will be served on the lovely terrace overlooking the wonderful Istrian countryside.
RETURN to the hotel at approx 15.30
- transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned car/van
- English speaking expert guide
- visit to a local farm olive oil or honey producer
- olive oil tastings
- freshly made lunch at the farm
– When: Tours run from March through October, 7 days a week at 10:00 am. From May through September we may add afternoon tours on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays that will start at 3.30 pm with the exact same program.
– Meeting Point: At your hotel reception / if not otherwise agreed/.
– Half day: 5.5 hrs approx.
– Size: Min attendance for the tour to run: 2 people – max 8 pp
– Allergy friendly: vegetarians and gluten free can be catered to.
– Difficulty: a few hundred yards of walking, some stairs to see cellars (winery bathrooms wheelchair friendly)